- Definition of Chart of Accounts
- Graphical Representation
- Accounting combinations defined in Chart of Accounts is used to various transactions happening in the organization.
- Helps in generating account balances.
- Helps in Reporting
- Helps in Analyzing financial information
- Many more …
2. Defining Accounting Flexifield Structure
You can set up hierarchy structures for your segment values. Define parent values that include child values. You can view a segment value’s hierarchy structure as well as move the child ranges from one parent value to another.
4. Next populate the Shorthand related specifications like below,
5. Next populate the tab “Aliases, Description” as below,
6. Next we need to populate the tab “Aliases,Effective” as below
All the above information is stored in database table named FND_SHORTHAND_FLEX_ALIASES