Functions in Oracle AOL
What is Function?
A function is a part of an application’s functionality that is registered under a unique name for the purpose of assigning it to, or excluding it from, a responsibility.
What are the Function Types?
There are two types of functions:
a] Form (Form Function)
- A form function (form) invokes an Oracle Forms form.
- Form functions appear in the Navigate window and can be navigated to.
b] Subfunction (Non–Form Function)
- A non–form function (subfunction) is a securable subset of a form’sfunctionality: in other words, a function executed from within a form.
- Subfunctions are frequently associated with buttons or other graphical elements on forms.
Forms vs. Subfunctions?
- Forms appear in the Navigate window and can be navigated to. Subfunctions do not appear in the Navigate window and cannot be navigated to.
- Forms can exist on their own. Subfunctions can only be called by logic embodied within a form; they cannot exist on their own.
- A form as a whole, including all of its program logic, is always designated as a function. Subsets of a form’s program logic can optionally be designated as subfunctions if there is a need to secure those subsets.
Advantages of Form Functions
If you want to open the Form in different modes without creating the copies, we can create a Form Function and pass the parameters based on the requirement. The parameter, which is passed in the form function, must be already defined in the form while designing the Form. A menu can be assigned to more than one Responsibility. If you want to restrict some of the Forms from a particular responsibility, we can include Form Function of those Forms in Menu Exclusions of the Responsibility.
What are the standard function types?
- FORM — Oracle Applications form functions are registered with a type of FORM.
- SUBFUNCTION — Subfunctions are added to menus
- JSP — JSP functions
- WWW –PL/SQL functions
- WWK –PL/SQL functions that open a new window
- WWR or WWL –used for some products in the Oracle Self–Service Web Applications
- WWJ –OA Framework JSP portlet
- SERVLET –Servlet functions
- DBPORTLET –Database provider portlet
- WEBPORTLET –Web provider portlet
15 comments:
I do not know whether it's just me or if everybody else encountering problems with your site. It appears like some of the written text on your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen
previously. Appreciate it
My homepage :: top 10 hosting
Thanks for finally talking about > "Functions in Oracle AOL" < Loved it!
Feel free to surf to my homepage ... cheap vacations packages
I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll
check back later on and see if the problem still exists.
Review my web site: stiftung warentest private krankenversicherung 2011
I am now not positive the place you're getting your information, but great topic. I must spend a while finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for magnificent info I used to be searching for this information for my mission.
Here is my site ... search engine optimization canada
I was extremely pleased to discover this website.
I want to to thank you for ones time for this fantastic
read!! I definitely loved every part of it and I have you book marked to check
out new things in your blog.
Feel free to visit my webpage vehicle refinance with bad credit
Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic
but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha
plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
Thanks a lot!
My web site; clickbank marketplace estafa
wonderful put up, very informative. I'm wondering why the other specialists of this sector do not realize this. You should continue your writing. I am confident, you have a great readers' base already!
my blog post - vergleich private und gesetzliche krankenversicherung
hello there and thank you for your info – I have certainly
picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical
points using this website, as I experienced to reload the website
many times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances
times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this again very soon.
Stop by my web page: best islands to vacation
If you desire to get a great deal from this post then you have to apply
such techniques to your won weblog.
Also visit my blog post stiftung warentest private krankenversicherung 2011
Superb, what a website it is! This webpage provides
valuable facts to us, keep it up.
Also visit my site; ideas to business
Yes! Finally something about better search engine rankings.
my webpage: search engine Optimization company Toronto
Definitely believe that that you said. Your favourite reason
appeared to be on the net the easiest thing to consider of.
I say to you, I definitely get irked even as people think about concerns that they plainly don't recognize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as outlined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks
Feel free to surf to my website search engine optimization usa
I was very happy to find this web site. I want to to
thank you for ones time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely
savored every part of it and I have you saved as a favorite to look at new
things in your blog.
Feel free to surf to my homepage :: schnellkredit für arbeitslose
Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful article.
Thank you for providing these details.
my blog post :: Mouse Click The Up Coming Article
Retain up the good physical exercise. Appear forward to reading much more
from you within the future.
My weblog - about seo services
Post a Comment