Thursday, 7 April 2011

Query : Sales Order Hold & Release


Query : Sales Order Hold & Release:

SELECT OHA.ORDER_NUMBER,
HS.HOLD_ENTITY_CODE CREDIT_CHECK_CRITERIA_CODE,
FLV.MEANING CREDIT_CHECK_CRITERIA,
HD.NAME HOLD_NAME,
HD.TYPE_CODE HOLD_TYPE,
HR.RELEASE_REASON_CODE,
FLV1.MEANING RELEASE_REASON,
HS.RELEASED_FLAG,
HS.HOLD_ENTITY_ID,
OH.HOLD_RELEASE_ID,
OH.HEADER_ID,
HS.HOLD_SOURCE_ID
FROM ONT.OE_HOLD_SOURCES_ALL HS,
ONT.OE_HOLD_DEFINITIONS HD,
ONT.OE_ORDER_HOLDS_ALL OH,
ONT.OE_ORDER_HEADERS_ALL OHA,
APPS.FND_LOOKUP_VALUES FLV,
ONT.OE_HOLD_RELEASES HR,
APPS.FND_LOOKUP_VALUES FLV1
WHERE HS.ORG_ID = '&ORG_ID' --- xxx
AND HS.HOLD_ID = HD.HOLD_ID
AND OH.HOLD_SOURCE_ID = HS.HOLD_SOURCE_ID
AND OH.HEADER_ID = OHA.HEADER_ID
AND FLV.LOOKUP_TYPE = 'HOLD_ENTITY_DESC'
AND FLV.VIEW_APPLICATION_ID = 660
AND FLV.LOOKUP_CODE = HS.HOLD_ENTITY_CODE
AND OH.HOLD_RELEASE_ID = HR.HOLD_RELEASE_ID
AND FLV1.LOOKUP_TYPE = 'RELEASE_REASON'
AND FLV1.VIEW_APPLICATION_ID = 660
AND FLV1.LOOKUP_CODE = HR.RELEASE_REASON_CODE

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else but it is only placing the other
person's weblog link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

My web site; Abercrombie

Anonymous said...

If you want to obtain a great deal from this paragraph then you have to apply such methods to your won blog.


my web-site ... Sidney Crosby Black Jersey

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my thoughts! You seem to grasp a lot approximately this, such as you wrote
the guide in it or something. I think that you
simply could do with a few p.c. to pressure the message house a little
bit, however other than that, that is wonderful blog.

An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

Check out my website - Air Jordan Femme

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to generate a
really good article… but what can I say… I put things off
a whole lot and don't manage to get nearly anything done.

my web page ... Air Max

Anonymous said...

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let
you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why
but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

Look into my web-site; http://wealthwayonline.com

Anonymous said...

Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and come
with almost all vital infos. I'd like to look extra posts like this .

My web site; Abercrombie and Fitch

Anonymous said...

Hi to every one, since I am really eager of reading this weblog's post to be updated regularly. It contains nice information.

Take a look at my web blog ... Http://Wealthwayonline.Com/

Anonymous said...

Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this technological globe everything is available on web?


Look into my website Cheap Nike Jerseys

Anonymous said...

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine.
Please let me know where you got your theme.
Thanks a lot

My weblog Michael Kors Handbags

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable to visit this website and reading the views of all friends regarding this post, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

my blog; Borse Gucci Ufficiale

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought
I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am
following you. Look forward to checking out your web page for a second time.



Visit my web blog www.earlylearningpreschool.com

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I love your blog!

Also visit my web page; NFL Jerseys Cheap

Anonymous said...

I am now not positive where you're getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or figuring out more. Thank you for excellent information I used to be looking for this info for my mission.

Feel free to visit my web-site; NFL Cheap Jerseys

Anonymous said...

You need to take part in a contest for one of the greatest websites online.
I am going to highly recommend this website!

Feel free to visit my web blog; Abercrombie Paris

Anonymous said...

I every time spent my half an hour to read this blog's posts all the time along with a mug of coffee.

Here is my blog post :: cheap nfl jerseys

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my weblog thus i got
here to go back the choose?.I'm attempting to to find things to enhance my website!I guess its good enough to make use of a few of your ideas!!

Here is my webpage - NFL Jerseys Cheap

Anonymous said...

Very good article. I am dealing with a few of these issues
as well..

Feel free to surf to my website; Nike Air Max

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This article couldn't be written any better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept preaching about this. I am going to forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

My web-site :: Montre Guess

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This type
of clever work and coverage! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

Also visit my page Michael Kors Outlet

Anonymous said...

Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine but when opening
in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other
then that, great blog!

Stop by my page Abercrombie Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

It's really a nice and useful piece of information. I'm happy that you just shared this helpful info with us.
Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.


Look into my site ... Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonymous said...

hi!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate extra approximately your post
on AOL? I need a specialist on this space to unravel my problem.
May be that is you! Taking a look ahead to see you.

Feel free to surf to my website ... www.explorethecapabilities.com

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you design this website yourself or did
you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as
I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. kudos

Have a look at my site - Air Jordan

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the
problem still exists.

Feel free to visit my weblog - Michael Kors Handbags

Anonymous said...

Your way of describing all in this piece of writing is in
fact nice, every one can simply know it, Thanks a lot.

Here is my blog post ... wealthwayonline.com

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Also visit my web page: Air Max One

Anonymous said...

Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was
wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Stop by my blog - Chaussure De Foot Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

Fantastic website. Plenty of useful information here.

I am sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious.
And naturally, thanks on your effort!

Visit my blog post ... Louis Vuitton Purses

Anonymous said...

If you are going for best contents like me, only visit this site every day because it provides quality contents, thanks

Feel free to visit my web-site ... Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonymous said...

After looking into a handful of the blog articles on your web page, I seriously like your technique of writing a blog.
I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near
future. Please visit my web site as well and let me know what you think.


Here is my web page; nysacpr.org

Anonymous said...

This information is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out more?

Feel free to surf to my webpage :: Nike Air Jordan