Query to find Parameters and Value Sets associated with a Concurrent Program
The following query will fetch the Parameter List and associated Value Sets of a Concurrent Program.
SELECT
fcpl.user_concurrent_program_name "Concurrent Program Name",
fcp.concurrent_program_name "Short Name",
fdfcuv.column_seq_num "Column Seq Number",
fdfcuv.end_user_column_name "Parameter Name",
fdfcuv.form_left_prompt "Prompt",
fdfcuv.enabled_flag " Enabled Flag",
fdfcuv.required_flag "Required Flag",
fdfcuv.display_flag "Display Flag",
fdfcuv.flex_value_set_id "Value Set Id",
ffvs.flex_value_set_name "Value Set Name",
flv.meaning "Default Type",
fdfcuv.DEFAULT_VALUE "Default Value"
FROM
fnd_concurrent_programs fcp,
fnd_concurrent_programs_tl fcpl,
fnd_descr_flex_col_usage_vl fdfcuv,
fnd_flex_value_sets ffvs,
fnd_lookup_values flv
WHERE
fcp.concurrent_program_id = fcpl.concurrent_program_id
AND fcpl.user_concurrent_program_name = :conc_prg_name
AND fdfcuv.descriptive_flexfield_name = '$SRS$.'
|| fcp.concurrent_program_name
AND ffvs.flex_value_set_id = fdfcuv.flex_value_set_id
AND flv.lookup_type(+) = 'FLEX_DEFAULT_TYPE'
AND flv.lookup_code(+) = fdfcuv.default_type
AND fcpl.LANGUAGE = USERENV ('LANG')
AND flv.LANGUAGE(+) = USERENV ('LANG')
ORDER BY fdfcuv.column_seq_num;
4 comments:
Fantastіc goоds from you, man. I have understand youг
stuff previous to аnd you're just too fantastic. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I can't wait to read far mοre from уou.
Тhis is геally a tremenԁouѕ web site.
Also visit my page: free car valuations uk
Ι pаy а ѵisit day-tο-day some websіtes and blogs tо rеad
articles, however this wеbsite providеs quality based posts.
Here iѕ my blog :: www.dimensioncero.com
This is a very good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Brief but very accurate information… Thank you for sharing this one.
A must read post!
My page; buy a used car in california
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it.
I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff
you post…
Feel free to visit my webpage best place to buy a used car online
Post a Comment