Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Sales order headers and lines information queries


Sales order headers and lines information queries

Query to retrive the header information of the Sales Order Form is:
SELECT ooha.header_id, ooha.order_number, ott.NAME "ORDER TYPE",
hp.party_name "CUSTOMER", hca.account_number "CUSTOMER NUMBER",
ooha.ordered_date "DATE ORDERED", qh.NAME "PRICE LIST",
ooha.transactional_curr_code "CURRENCY",
ooha.cust_po_number "CUSTOMER PO",
ooha.freight_carrier_code "SHIPPING METHOD",
ooha.flow_status_code "STATUS", rtt.NAME "PAYMENT TERMS",
mp.organization_code "WARE HOUSE", ol.meaning "FREIGHT TERMS",
ol1.meaning "SHIPMENT PRIORITY", al.meaning "FOB",
rsa.NAME "SALESPERSON",
hcsua.LOCATION
','
hl.address2
','
hl.city
','
hl.state
','
hl.postal_code
','
hl.county "BILL TO LOCATION",
hcsua1.LOCATION
','
hl1.address2
','
hl1.city
','
hl1.state
','
hl1.postal_code
','
hl1.county "SHIP TO LOCATION"
FROM oe_order_headers_all ooha,
oe_transaction_types_tl ott,
qp_list_headers qh,
ra_terms_tl rtt,
mtl_parameters mp,
ra_salesreps_all rsa,
hz_cust_accounts hca,
hz_parties hp,
hz_parties hp1,
hz_locations hl,
hz_locations hl1,
hz_cust_acct_sites_all hcasa,
hz_cust_acct_sites_all hcasa1,
hz_cust_site_uses_all hcsua,
hz_cust_site_uses_all hcsua1,
hz_party_sites hps,
hz_party_sites hps1,
oe_lookups ol,
oe_lookups ol1,
ar_lookups al
WHERE 1 = 1
AND ooha.order_number = 10265
AND ooha.sold_to_org_id = hca.cust_account_id
AND ooha.order_type_id = ott.transaction_type_id
AND ott.LANGUAGE = USERENV ('LANG')
AND rtt.LANGUAGE = USERENV ('LANG')
AND rtt.term_id = ooha.payment_term_id
AND qh.list_header_id = ooha.price_list_id
AND mp.organization_id = ooha.ship_from_org_id
AND ooha.salesrep_id = rsa.salesrep_id
AND hca.party_id = hp.party_id
AND hca.party_id = hp1.party_id
AND ooha.invoice_to_org_id = hcsua.site_use_id(+)
AND hcsua.cust_acct_site_id = hcasa.cust_acct_site_id(+)
AND hcasa.party_site_id = hps.party_site_id(+)
AND hl.location_id(+) = hps.location_id
AND ooha.ship_to_org_id = hcsua1.site_use_id(+)
AND hcsua1.cust_acct_site_id = hcasa1.cust_acct_site_id(+)
AND hcasa1.party_site_id = hps1.party_site_id(+)
AND hl1.location_id(+) = hps1.location_id
AND ooha.freight_terms_code = ol.lookup_code
AND ooha.shipment_priority_code = ol1.lookup_code
AND al.lookup_code = ooha.fob_point_code;
Query to retrieve the line information of the Sales Order Form is:
SELECT oola.line_number "LINE NUMBER", oola.ordered_item "ORDERED ITEM",
oola.ordered_quantity "QTY", oola.order_quantity_uom "UOM",
oola.unit_selling_price "UNIT SELLING PRICE",
oola.cancelled_quantity "QTY CANCELLED",
oola.shipped_quantity "QTY SHIPPED", oola.tax_code "TAX CODE",
ott.NAME "LINE TYPE",
DECODE (opa.line_id,
NULL, DECODE (opa.credit_or_charge_flag,
'C', (-1) * opa.operand,
opa.operand
),
DECODE (opa.credit_or_charge_flag,
'C', DECODE (opa.arithmetic_operator,
'LUMPSUM', (-1) * (opa.operand),
(-1)
* ( oola.ordered_quantity
* opa.adjusted_amount
)
),
DECODE (opa.arithmetic_operator,
'LUMPSUM', opa.operand,
(oola.ordered_quantity * opa.adjusted_amount
)
)
)
) "LINE_CHARGES",
ol.meaning "CALCULATE PRICE FLAG", oola.pricing_quantity,
oola.unit_selling_price, oola.unit_list_price, oola.tax_value,
(oola.shipped_quantity) * (oola.unit_selling_price) "LINE TOTAL"
((oola.shipped_quantity) * (oola.unit_selling_price)
)
+ (DECODE (opa.line_id,
NULL, DECODE (opa.credit_or_charge_flag,
'C', (-1) * opa.operand,
opa.operand
),
DECODE (opa.credit_or_charge_flag,
'C', DECODE (opa.arithmetic_operator,
'LUMPSUM', (-1) * (opa.operand),
(-1)
* ( oola.ordered_quantity
* opa.adjusted_amount
)
),
DECODE (opa.arithmetic_operator,
'LUMPSUM', opa.operand,
(oola.ordered_quantity * opa.adjusted_amount
)
)
)
)
) "ORDER TOTAL"
FROM oe_order_lines_all oola,
oe_transaction_types_tl ott,
oe_price_adjustments opa,
oe_order_headers_all ooha,
oe_lookups ol
WHERE 1 = 1
AND oola.line_type_id = ott.transaction_type_id
AND opa.header_id = ooha.header_id
AND opa.line_id = oola.line_id(+)
AND opa.list_line_type_code = 'FREIGHT_CHARGE'
AND opa.applied_flag = 'Y'
AND ott.LANGUAGE = USERENV ('LANG')
AND oola.header_id = 1547
AND ol.lookup_type = 'CALCULATE_PRICE_FLAG'
AND oola.calculate_price_flag = ol.lookup_code;

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this site, as I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently
affect your placement in google and could damage your quality
score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

Also visit my webpage - Read �

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this website is truly working hard in favor of his site, as here every information is quality based data.


Feel free to visit my site: Best Wrinkle Creams
my website - Wrinkle Cream Review

Anonymous said...

Greetings, There's no doubt that your blog might be having web browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in IE, it has some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Besides that, fantastic site!

Here is my webpage - http://Muellnerblacktop.net

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
though you relied on the video to make your point.
You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste
your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when
you could be giving us something informative to read?


Also visit my site ... Buy home income kiit