Submit the Concurrent Program from Backend:-
-------------------------------------------------------
The following is the Sample Code to Submit the Concurrent Program from the backend.
Note:- This is the Concurrent Program, not the Request Set. To Submit the Request Set from the backend, We have different API.
DECLARE
l_success NUMBER;
BEGIN
BEGIN
fnd_global.apps_initialize( user_id => 2572694, resp_id => 50407, resp_appl_id => 20003);
-- If you are directly running from the database using the TOAD, SQL-NAVIGATOR or --SQL*PLUS etc. Then you need to Initialize the Apps. In this case use the above API to --Initialize the APPS. If you are using same code in some procedure and running directly
--from application then you don't need to initalize.
--Then you can comment the above API.
l_success :=
fnd_request.submit_request
('XXAPP', -- Application Short name of the Concurrent Program.
'XXPRO_RPT', -- Program Short Name.
'Program For testing the backend Report', -- Description of the Program.
SYSDATE, -- Submitted date. Always give the SYSDATE.
FALSE, -- Always give the FLASE.
'1234' -- Passing the Value to the First Parameter of the report.
);
COMMIT;
-- Note:- In the above request Run, I have created the Report, which has one parameter.
IF l_success = 0
THEN
-- fnd_file.put_line (fnd_file.LOG, 'Request submission For this store FAILED' );
DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE( 'Request submission For this store FAILED' );
ELSE
-- fnd_file.put_line (fnd_file.LOG, 'Request submission for this store SUCCESSFUL');
DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE( 'Request submission For this store SUCCESSFUL' );
END IF;
--Note:- If you are running directly from database, use DBMS API to display. If you are
-- Running directly from Application, then Use the fnd_file API to write the message
-- in the log file.
END;
I hope the above information is helping you. For any Suggestion or issues with the above, please leave your comments. I will try to reply back as soon as possible.
-------------------------------------------------------
The following is the Sample Code to Submit the Concurrent Program from the backend.
Note:- This is the Concurrent Program, not the Request Set. To Submit the Request Set from the backend, We have different API.
DECLARE
l_success NUMBER;
BEGIN
BEGIN
fnd_global.apps_initialize( user_id => 2572694, resp_id => 50407, resp_appl_id => 20003);
-- If you are directly running from the database using the TOAD, SQL-NAVIGATOR or --SQL*PLUS etc. Then you need to Initialize the Apps. In this case use the above API to --Initialize the APPS. If you are using same code in some procedure and running directly
--from application then you don't need to initalize.
--Then you can comment the above API.
l_success :=
fnd_request.submit_request
('XXAPP', -- Application Short name of the Concurrent Program.
'XXPRO_RPT', -- Program Short Name.
'Program For testing the backend Report', -- Description of the Program.
SYSDATE, -- Submitted date. Always give the SYSDATE.
FALSE, -- Always give the FLASE.
'1234' -- Passing the Value to the First Parameter of the report.
);
COMMIT;
-- Note:- In the above request Run, I have created the Report, which has one parameter.
IF l_success = 0
THEN
-- fnd_file.put_line (fnd_file.LOG, 'Request submission For this store FAILED' );
DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE( 'Request submission For this store FAILED' );
ELSE
-- fnd_file.put_line (fnd_file.LOG, 'Request submission for this store SUCCESSFUL');
DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE( 'Request submission For this store SUCCESSFUL' );
END IF;
--Note:- If you are running directly from database, use DBMS API to display. If you are
-- Running directly from Application, then Use the fnd_file API to write the message
-- in the log file.
END;
I hope the above information is helping you. For any Suggestion or issues with the above, please leave your comments. I will try to reply back as soon as possible.
15 comments:
Blog Siteleri / Blog Ekle / Blog
Toplist / Blog Site Tanıtımı / Blogunu Ekleme / Blogunu Tanıt / Blog Rehberi /
Blog Kaydet / Blog Dizini / Add Submit Suggest Submission
Hi,
Thanks for useful info,
its helped to clarify my doubts,
nice to see some more here in ur blog.
Raju N N
Thanks for useful information,
it helped to clarify my doubts and also give another information for remaining topics
MODIGARI NARASIMHA
HI,
Thank You for Sharing your Knowledge.
It is very good Habit.
jordan retro
I exceptionally like your website, I can a you possession as a remainder a friend jordan retro
? Looking rash to your affect my website thumbdiscount jordan shoe
[url=http://wholesalenfljerseysv.webs.com/]wholesale nfl jerseys[/url] [url=http://wholesalenfljerseysv.webs.com/]wholesale nfl jerseys[/url] http://wholesalenfljerseysv.webs.com/ I really like this particular purse, case the main one I need!
Couldn't think how quickly you delivered this! Excellent item. Thank you!!!
I was very pleased with my order and every thing arrived directly on time, many thanks!
Super vendor along with quality, good support as well as conversation. Very fast delivery, exactly as described and pictured, excellent product, happy!
I am not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this information for my mission.
Also visit my weblog ; nhl jerseys wholesale
Hi, I do believe this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to come back yet again since I saved
as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.
Look into my web-site - michael kors chain tote
Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any recommendations?
Here is my weblog; michael kors womens watches
Excellent post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte
more on this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!
Here is my homepage: http://2013rolexfreeshippig.com/
At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, after having
my breakfast coming yet again to read other news.
Also visit my weblog - rolexスーパーコピー
These are in fact fantastic ideas in about blogging. You have touched
some nice points here. Any way keep up wrinting.
my web site; ロレックスレプリカ
It's very straightforward to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this site.
Also visit my weblog :: ロレックスコピー
Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send
you an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.
Here is my blog post: ルイヴィトン
Post a Comment