How to enable About this page in oracle apps
Navigate to System Administrator --> Profile --> System
Profile: FND: Diagnostics
Set the site value to Yes

Logout and log back in.
Profile: FND: Diagnostics
Set the site value to Yes
Logout and log back in.
3 comments:
Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any recommendations?
Here is my web blog; contain
This web site definitely has all of the information and facts I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.
Also visit my site simulators for golfers
We're a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with helpful information to work on. You've done an impressive task and our entire community might be thankful to you.
my page health
Post a Comment