Sunday, 10 April 2011

HZ(TCA) tables in Oracle Receivables


HZ(TCA) tables in Oracle Receivables
This article describes few important HZ tables in AR and their relationships with each other.
HZ_PARTIES:
The HZ_PARTIES table stores basic information about parties that can be shared with any relationship that the party might establish with another party. The primary key for this table is PARTY_ID.
Few Important Columns are
  • PARTY_ID: Party identifier
  • PARTY_NUMBER: Unique identification number for this party
  • PARTY_NAME: Name of the party
  • PARTY_TYPE: The party type can only be Person, Organization, Group or Relationship.
HZ_PARTY_SITES:
The HZ_PARTY_SITES table links a party (HZ_PARTIES) and a location (HZ_LOCATIONS) and stores location-specific party information. One party can optionally have one or more party sites. One location can optionally be used by one or more parties. The primary key for this table is PARTY_SITE_ID.
Few Important Columns are
  • PARTY_SITE_ID: Party site identifier.
  • PARTY_ID: Identifier for the party. Foreign key to the HZ_PARTIES table.
  • LOCATION_ID: Identifier for the party site. Foreign key to the HZ_LOCATIONS table.
  • PARTY_SITE_NUMBER: Party site number.
  • PARTY_SITE_NAME: User-defined name for the site.
  • ADDRESSEE: Addressee information.
HZ_LOCATIONS:
The HZ_LOCATIONS table stores information about a delivery or postal address such as building number, street address, postal code, and directions to a location. This table provides physical location information about parties (organizations and people) and customer accounts. The primary key for this table is LOCATION_ID.
Few Important Columns are
  • LOCATION_ID: Unique identifier for this location
  • COUNTRY: Country code from the TERRITORY_CODE column in the FND_TERRITORY table
  • ADDRESS1: First line for address
  • ADDRESS2: Second line for address
  • ADDRESS3: Third line for address
  • ADDRESS4: Fourth line for address
  • CITY: City
  • POSTAL_CODE: Postal Code
  • STATE: State
  • ADDRESS_KEY: Derived key that facilitates fuzzy searches
HZ_CUST_ACCOUNTS:
The HZ_CUST_ACCOUNTS table stores information about customer accounts , or business relationships that the deploying company establishes with a party of type Organization or Person. This table focuses on business relationships and how transactions are conducted in the relationship. Since a party can have multiple customer accounts, this table might contain several records for a single party. For example, an individual person can establish a personal account, family account, and a professional account for a consulting practice. The primary key for this table is CUST_ACCOUNT_ID.
Few Important Columns are
  • CUST_ACCOUNT_ID: Customer account identifier
  • PARTY_ID: A foreign key to the HZ_PARTY table.
  • ACCOUNT_NUMBER: Account Number
  • CUSTOMER_TYPE: Receivables lookup code for the CUSTOMER_TYPE attribute. I for internal customers, R for revenue generating external customers.
  • CUSTOMER_CLASS_CODE: Customer class identifier
HZ_CUST_ACCT_SITES_ALL:
The HZ_CUST_ACCT_SITES_ALL table stores all customer account sites across all operating units. Customer account sites are addresses, for customer accounts, where the deploying company does business with its customers. One customer account can have multiple customer account sites, and customer account sites for one customer account can belong to multiple operating units. The primary key for this table is CUST_ACCT_SITE_ID.
Few Important Columns are
  • CUST_ACCT_SITE_ID: Customer site identifier
  • CUST_ACCOUNT_ID: Identifier for a customer account. Foreign key to the HZ_CUST_ACCOUNTS table
  • PARTY_SITE_ID: Identifier for a party site. Foreign key to the HZ_PARTY_SITES table
  • BILL_TO_FLAG: Indicates if this is a Bill-To site.
  • SHIP_TO_FLAG: Indicates if this is a Ship-To site.
  • MARKET_FLAG: Indicates if this is a Marketing site.
HZ_CUST_SITE_USES_ALL:
The HZ_CUST_SITE_USES_ALL table stores business purposes assigned to customer account sites, for example Bill-To, Ship-To, and Statements. Each customer account site can have one or more purposes. This table is a child of the HZ_CUST_ACCT_SITES_ALL table, with the foreign
key CUST_ACCT_SITE_ID. The HZ_CUST_SITE_USES_ALL table also stores operating unit identifier, though the HZ_CUST_ACCT_SITES_ALL table itself stores the operating unit for customer account sites. The primary key for this table is SITE_USE_ID.
Few Important Columns are
  • SITE_USE_ID: Site use identifier
  • CUST_ACCT_SITE_ID: Identifier for the customer account site. Foreign key to the HZ_CUST_ACCT_SITES_ALL table
  • SITE_USE_CODE: Business purpose assigned to customer site account, such as Bill-To, Market, and Statements.
  • PRIMARY_FLAG: Indicates if this site is the primary site for this customer account. Y for the primary customer account site. N for other customer account sites.
HZ_CUSTOMER_PROFILES:
The HZ_CUSTOMER_PROFILES table stores information about the credit characteristics of a single customer account or a customer account site or a party. A profile class defined in the
HZ_CUSTOMER_PROFILE_CLASSES table can be used to provide default values for the attributes in this table. The primary key for this table is CUST_ACCOUNT_PROFILE_ID.
Few Important Columns are
  • CUST_ACCOUNT_PROFILE_ID: Unique identifier of this customer profile
  • CUST_ACCOUNT_ID: Identifier for the Customer Account. Foreign key to the HZ_CUST_ACCOUNTS table.
  • STATUS: Indicates whether the profile is active or inactive
HZ_CUST_PROFILE_CLASSES:
The HZ_CUST_PROFILE_CLASSES table stores information about the credit characteristics that are common across a group of customer accounts. The characteristics specified in this table can be used as default characteristics for similar customer accounts. The primary key for this table is PROFILE_CLASS_ID.
HZ_PARTY_RELATIONSHIPS:
The HZ_PARTY_RELATIONSHIPS table stores information about relationships between parties.

Relationship between the tables

51 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme
in our community.

Your web site offered us with valuable information to paintings

on. You have performed a formidable task and our
whole

community might be grateful to

you.
Also visit my webpage http://cyberwizard.de/3dbildungswelten/index.php?title=Benutzer_Diskussion:JeffieJordan99

Anonymous said...

Together with almost everything which

seems to be building inside this specific subject

matter, a significant percentage of

viewpoints happen to be relatively radical. However, I beg your pardon,
because I do not give credence to your entire theory,
all be it radical none the

less. It would seem to everyone that your remarks

are generally not totally validated and in

reality you are yourself not really completely convinced of your point.
In any case I did take pleasure in examining it.
My site guggenheim spain map

Anonymous said...

I do enjoy the way you have framed this issue plus it
really does offer me personally a lot of fodder for consideration.
Nevertheless, coming from just what I

have witnessed, I just

hope when the actual comments stack on that individuals remain

on issue and don't get started on a soap box involving the news du jour. Anyway, thank you for this

outstanding piece and whilst I do not concur with the idea in totality, I value

the point of view.
My site Visit The Following Web Page

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thanks Nonetheless

I am experiencing concern with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable

to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting similar rss drawback?
Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkxxx
Also visit my web blog : www.chambermusicsociety.org

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am


impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the

closing section :) I maintain such

information a lot. I used to be looking for this particular info

for a very lengthy time. Thank you and best of luck.
Also visit my website ... space invaders revolution

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to

this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for


bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to new updates and will talk

about this site with my Facebook group. Talk soon!
my webpage :: http://synology-forum.ru

Anonymous said...

you are really a good webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible.
It seems that

you are doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are

masterwork. you've done a wonderful job on this topic!
Here is my web-site :: Www.machinesitalia.Org

Anonymous said...

Hello, Neat post. There's a problem with your site in web explorer, would check this… IE nonetheless is the

market leader and a good part of other people will pass over your excellent writing because of this problem.
Feel free to surf my page ummieabiworld.blogspot.fr

Anonymous said...

After examine a few of the blog posts in your

website now, and I actually like your means of blogging.
I

bookmarked it to my bookmark website record and will be checking back soon.
Pls take a look at my website as properly and let
me know what you think.
My webpage : sosblogs.com

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo
News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it
Have a look at my weblog ... Spanglish unlimited inc

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful information you supply in your

articles. I will bookmark your weblog and test again
here

regularly. I am quite certain

I’ll be told a lot of new stuff proper here! Good luck for
the following!
Also visit my blog post :: 2013 calpers health plans

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait .. …
Feel free to visit my web-site - http://kemifilani.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/quote-of-day-patrick-obiahagbon-shoots.html

Anonymous said...

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .
net from PHP. I have always disliked the


idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on several
websites for about a year and am worried about

switching to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.

net. Is

there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
Any help would be

greatly appreciated!
Feel free to surf my web blog ... http://www.elmwood.ca/member/9051

Anonymous said...

Hello my family member! I want to say that this article is amazing,


great written and come with almost all significant infos.
I would

like to peer extra posts like this .
Look at my homepage http://Portfel.Cv.ua/cpg15x/displayimage.php?pid=159

Anonymous said...

I drop a leave a response each time I appreciate a article on a site or if I have something to valuable to contribute to the discussion.
Usually it's triggered by the passion communicated in the post I looked at. And after this post "HZ(TCA) tables in Oracle Receivables". I was moved enough to drop a thought ;-) I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind. Is it only me or do a few of these responses look like coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on other social sites, I'd like to keep up with you.
Could you make a list every one of your community pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?


my weblog smart forex signals
my web page > forex signals provider

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found
you by error, while I was researching on Bing for something

else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a incredible
post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also
love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but
I have book-marked it and also

added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back
to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.
Here is my website :: 10 day weather forecast cala millor majorca

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .
. I will bookmark your

blog and take the feeds also…I'm happy to find a lot of useful

information here in the post, we need develop more techniques in this regard, thanks for

sharing. . . . . .
Here is my homepage : www.cbcampello.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good writeup. It actually used to be a leisure account it.
Glance advanced to more delivered agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we be in contact?

Here is my web blog Jared Augustina

Anonymous said...

I got this site from my buddy who told me about this web page and now this time I am visiting this
web site and reading very informative posts at this place.


Feel free to surf to my web page ... minimalist running shoes

Anonymous said...

I’m impressed, I have to say. Really not often do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know,
you've hit the nail on the head. Your

idea is excellent; the issue is one thing that not

enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very

comfortable that I stumbled throughout

this in my seek for one thing relating to this.
Here is my page ... jobs fdny

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I believe your site may be having web browser compatibility problems.
When I take a look at your web site in Safari, it
looks fine however, when opening in IE, it has some overlapping issues.
I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!
Besides that, fantastic website!

Feel free to surf to my weblog - noble coffee roasting

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, what a web site it is! This weblog gives
helpful data to us, keep it up.

My web page ... Paulina Gordon

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been following your blog for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the good work!

My blog post fire doors

Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful
and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & help different customers like its aided me. Great job.

Here is my web-site ... Pink Carhartt Clothing

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

Feel free to visit my web page wu yi tea

Anonymous said...

Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from


somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine.

Please let me know where you got your design. Appreciate it
Feel free to surf my site :: launehosting.de

Anonymous said...

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

my weblog - standby generators

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book
in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit,
but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. A fantastic read.
I will definitely be back.

My site: honda generator parts

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you so
much, However I am going through troubles with
your RSS. I don't understand why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting similar RSS problems? Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Feel free to visit my webpage :: Hugh Ina

Anonymous said...

Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

my homepage - Gerard Marina

Anonymous said...

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you actually know what you
are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my site =).
We could have a hyperlink exchange agreement between
us

My website - electronic keyboards

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a
famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!


Feel free to visit my web site - all inclusive honeymoons

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been using? I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest website and I'd like to find something more safe. Do you have any

suggestions?
Here is my web page ; http://miningnamibia.blogspot.fr

Anonymous said...

If some one wants to be updated with newest technologies after
that he must be pay a quick visit this website
and be up to date daily.

Feel free to visit my web site - clear

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your information - I’ve certainly picked up

something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues
using this site, as I experienced to reload the site many times previous

to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
Not that

I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your

placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and

marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more
of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update

this again soon..

Also visit my web blog; http://authenticlinks.com/News/the-right-way-to-successfully-in-order-to-spain-and-stay-wikimusele

Anonymous said...

Things are created straightforward because of the simple drive of
a button.

My blog post :: Best Dumbbell Workout

Anonymous said...

Also the researchers uncovered that aerobic riders will not
hold up around the lengthy run.

Also visit my blog ... http://www.getfitnstrong.com/adjustable-dumbbells/3-great-adjustable-weights-affordable-prices/

Anonymous said...

It ships in five bins and calls for some assembly.

My web-site; This Webpage

Anonymous said...

Being an case in point, the bench press consists of
chest, shoulders, triceps, straight.

Also visit my blog: mouse click the up coming webpage

Anonymous said...

You'll receive a fantastic absolutely free body weight exercise without worrying about dropping no cost weights on your head or toes.

Take a look at my blog post :: free weights for sale

Anonymous said...

Utilizing a treadmill can burn up calories mainly because it improves the strength from the muscle tissues made use of and reduces supplemental
calories.

my web-site :: http://www.getfitnstrong.com/bowflex-dumbbells/bowflex-selecttech-dumbbells-ultimate-home-exercising/

Anonymous said...

Truly no matter if someone doesn't be aware of then its up to other users that they will assist, so here it takes place.

Also visit my site ... klimatyzacja daikin warszawa

Anonymous said...

A number of owners stated how the treadmill labored perfect for awhile and then all
of the sudden stopped working and showed an mistake code around the screen.


my web page ... bowflex selecttech 552

Anonymous said...

I all the time used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of internet so from now I am using
net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.


Here is my website :: klimatyzacja

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of
your website is wonderful, as well as the content!



my web site: klimatyzacja

Anonymous said...

Includes an excellent teaching program therefore you also have a
1 12 months of free of charge entry to their -- Strength University -- exactly where you'll be able to watch an entire sequence of on the internet video clips on how to carry out just about every exercise appropriately.

Feel free to surf to my homepage: click the next internet page

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i
got here to go back the desire?.I am attempting to in finding issues to improve
my website!I assume its ok to use a few of
your ideas!!

My site klimatyzacja

Anonymous said...

You need to do this by executing shoulder presses with dumbbells pressing them earlier mentioned your head and reducing them till the arm are straight parallel to the
ground.

my page :: Report abuse

Anonymous said...

I believe that it's significantly better to do a little range of repetitions appropriately, operating the complete size from the muscle mass instead than accomplishing a lot of restricted reps.

my website Highly recommended Reading

Anonymous said...

This is often truly cheap in the event you consider the reality that
it is going to most likely very last you not less than five years and also the full family members can use it.


My web blog free weights for sale

Anonymous said...

Final although not least it is actually this author's view how the value you pay out will go significantly even more if put in on traditional residence health club equipment.

my blog post - http://www.getfitnstrong.com/adjustable-dumbbells/