Query : Get the Account Description
SELECT apps.gl_flexfields_pkg.get_description_sql(&char_of_account_id,
1,
gcc.segment1) seg1,
gl_flexfields_pkg.get_description_sql(&char_of_account_id,
2,
gcc.segment2) seg2,
gl_flexfields_pkg.get_description_sql(&char_of_account_id,
3,
gcc.segment3) seg3,
gl_flexfields_pkg.get_description_sql(&char_of_account_id,
4,
gcc.segment4) seg4,
gl_flexfields_pkg.get_description_sql(&char_of_account_id,
5,
gcc.segment5) seg5
FROM gl_code_combinations gcc
WHERE gcc.segment4 = '25130' --gcc.code_combination_id = &code_combination_id;
1,
gcc.segment1) seg1,
gl_flexfields_pkg.get_description_sql(&char_of_account_id,
2,
gcc.segment2) seg2,
gl_flexfields_pkg.get_description_sql(&char_of_account_id,
3,
gcc.segment3) seg3,
gl_flexfields_pkg.get_description_sql(&char_of_account_id,
4,
gcc.segment4) seg4,
gl_flexfields_pkg.get_description_sql(&char_of_account_id,
5,
gcc.segment5) seg5
FROM gl_code_combinations gcc
WHERE gcc.segment4 = '25130' --gcc.code_combination_id = &code_combination_id;
6 comments:
May I just say what a comfort to discover someone who really
understands what they are talking about over the internet.
You definitely know how to bring an issue
to light and make it important. More and more people ought
to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you are not more popular since you definitely possess the gift.
Visit my blog : diet plans that work
I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll
check back later and see if the problem still exists.
Have a look at my web-site - Louis Vuitton Outlet
Hmm it seems like your site ate my first
comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for inexperienced blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.
Stop by my weblog Cheap Jerseys
Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with after that you can write if
not it is complicated to write.
Here is my webpage - Louis Vuitton Outlet
Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any tips?
my web-site ... next page
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though
you relied on the video to make your point.
You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos
to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?
Also visit my web site related site
Post a Comment