Difference between data conversion and data migration
What is the difference between data conversion and data migration?
Data Migration is upgrading from one version to another version fro e.g. from 11.5.9 to 11.5.10.. Data Conversion is receiving data from a legacy system or receiving data from another module ( e.g. PA), validating it and converting it to the target module using the standard import program.
Data Migration is upgrading from one version to another version fro e.g. from 11.5.9 to 11.5.10.. Data Conversion is receiving data from a legacy system or receiving data from another module ( e.g. PA), validating it and converting it to the target module using the standard import program.
4 comments:
I have read several good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create this sort of excellent informative site.
http://www.suainlogistics.com/
Great posting.... Thanks for this posting.....
nice posting.............
Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you
appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your
web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.
Data Conversion
Post a Comment