Monday, 9 May 2011

How to apply a credit memo (from a legacy system) against an invoice using AutoInvoice:


How to apply a credit memo (from a legacy system) against an invoice using AutoInvoice:

How to apply a credit memo (from a legacy system) against an invoice using AutoInvoice: To link the credit to an invoice there are 2 options:
1) Populate REFERENCE_LINE_ID on RA_INTERFACE_LINES_ALL with the CUSTOMER_TRX_LINE_ID of the invoice. or
2) Populate REFERENCE_LINE_ATTRIBUTE1 to 15 with the INTERFACE_LINE_ATTRIBUTE1 to 15 of the invoice.

You also need to populate REFERENCE_LINE_CONTEXT with INTERFACE_LINE_CONTEXT of the invoice. INTERFACE_LINE_CONTEXT and INTERFACE_LINE_ATTRIBUTE1 to 15 are stored in RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_LINES_ALL.

To create an on-account credit (i.e. not linked to an invoice) do not populate REFERENCE_LINE_ID, REFERENCE_LINE_ATTRIBUTES or REFERENCE_LINE_CONTEXT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, the whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse every
one is sharing information, that's genuinely excellent, keep up writing.
Visit my site Slow Computer

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I need help urgent.
I want to import credit memos with tax lines against applied invoice using autoinvoice.
I ahve given reference line attributes and link to line context also for tax line. But, I am geting error like 'the line type of the credit memo transaction must match with the line type of invoice or debit memo line as it is crediting (TAX)',even I an giving correct line_type i.e., for line_type as LINE,tax line as TAX. can u plz help me in this case.