Oracle Apps Basic Modules
MODULES
CRM
Oracle Marketing
Oracle Sales
Oracle Services Contracts
Oracle Partner
Oracle Install Base
Relationship Management
Analytics
HRMS
Core -HR
Payroll
Self-Service
Advanced Benefits
OTL
Ilearning (OTA)
Irecruitment
HR Intelligence
PROJECTS
Daily business intelligence for projects
Billing
Collaboration
ΓΌ Contracts
Costing
Portfolio Analysis
Time and Labour
Project Resource Management
FINANCIALS
General ledger
Assets
Cash management
Payables / receivables
Financial analyzer
Enterprise planning & budgeting
MANUFACTURING
Inventory
Bill of materials
Work in progress
Engineering
Mrp
Cost
SCM
Procurement
Manufacturing
Order management
Product lifecycle management
Supply Chain Execution & Planning
Logistics
DOCUMENTS
Requirements Gathering - RD-20
As is document – BP80
To Be document – BP100
Business Function document – BR100 (Set up document)
Gap Analysis - BR80
User acceptance test – TE40
Technical Document MD50
Functional Document MD70
Conversion Functional CV40
Conversion Technical CV60
3 comments:
Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
my webpage: How to lose weight fast
Wonderful goods from you, man. I've bear in mind your stuff prior to and you are simply too fantastic. I really like what you've bought here, certainly like what
you're saying and the way in which through which you are saying it. You make it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to learn much more from you. This is actually a great web site.
Feel free to visit my page; What Should I Weigh
Wonderful goods from you, man. I've bear in mind your stuff prior to and you are simply too fantastic. I really like what you've bought
here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which through which you are saying it. You make it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to learn much more from you. This is actually a great web site.
Feel free to visit my website - What Should I Weigh
Post a Comment