PO Receipt interface
PO receipt interface is to interface the po receiving transactions.
Interface Tables
RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE
RCV_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE.
MTL_SERIAL_NUMBERS_INTERFACE.
MTL_TRANSACTIONS_LOT_INTERFACE.
Interface Errors tables.
PO_INTERFACE_ERRORS.
Base tables.
RCV_SHIPMENT_HEADERS
RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES
RCV_TRANSACTIONS
These are the steps to be followed .
1. Insert header records into RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE
2. insert transaction records information into RCV_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE.
3. Based on the control of the item
if item is serial controlled insert serial information in to MTL_SERIAL_NUMBERS_INTERFACE table
If the item is lot controlled item then insert records into lot interface table MTL_TRANSACTIONS_LOT_INTERFACE table.
4.Run Receiving Transaction Processor concurrent request.
5. For Receving errors run the report Receiving Interface Errors Report
Interface Tables
RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE
RCV_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE.
MTL_SERIAL_NUMBERS_INTERFACE.
MTL_TRANSACTIONS_LOT_INTERFACE.
Interface Errors tables.
PO_INTERFACE_ERRORS.
Base tables.
RCV_SHIPMENT_HEADERS
RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES
RCV_TRANSACTIONS
These are the steps to be followed .
1. Insert header records into RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE
2. insert transaction records information into RCV_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE.
3. Based on the control of the item
if item is serial controlled insert serial information in to MTL_SERIAL_NUMBERS_INTERFACE table
If the item is lot controlled item then insert records into lot interface table MTL_TRANSACTIONS_LOT_INTERFACE table.
4.Run Receiving Transaction Processor concurrent request.
5. For Receving errors run the report Receiving Interface Errors Report
19 comments:
Hi there, this weekend is nice for me, since this point in time i am reading this wonderful informative post here at my home.
Also visit my web site ... their explanation
I just like the valuable info you supply on your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and test again here regularly.
I am rather sure I'll be informed many new stuff right right here! Good luck for the next!
my homepage; http://www.propertywide.co.uk/rent/search/gloucestershire/furnishings-furnished
whoah this weblog is magnificent i really like reading your posts.
Stay up the good work! You recognize, many persons are searching around for this
information, you can help them greatly.
My site: Top Seo Company
Howdy! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs
up for the excellent info you have right here on this
post. I am coming back to your website for more soon.
my web-site read more
We absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
Do you offer guest writers to write content available for you?
I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome web log!
Stop by my homepage - quick park locations
Great post.
Here is my website ... house
My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right.
This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
Stop by my web-site: enquiry
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.
I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.
Stop by my web blog :: buy a house
When some one searches for his required thing, so he/she wishes
to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over
here.
Here is my web blog ... see
Very shortly this web site will be famous amid all blogging visitors,
due to it's pleasant posts
My page - www.propertywide.Co.uk
Very quickly this web page will be famous among all blogging people, due to it's nice articles
Check out my web page - www.10hairremoval.com
Thank you, I've just been looking for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I have found out so far. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive concerning the source?
Also visit my web site :: commercial property
Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep
it smart. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific site.
My page :: property
If some one wants expert view about running a blog after that i suggest him/her to go to see this webpage,
Keep up the nice work.
Take a look at my page As explained Here
I hardly drop remarks, however i did a few searching and
wound up here "PO Receipt interface". And I do have a few questions for you if you do not mind.
Is it only me or does it look like a few of the comments appear as if they are coming from brain dead individuals?
:-P And, if you are posting on other online social
sites, I would like to keep up with everything new you have to post.
Could you make a list of the complete urls of your community sites like your linkedin profile,
Facebook page or twitter feed?
Stop by my blog post :: breast enlargement birth control pills
I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
I'm quite certain I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here!
Good luck for the next!
My website - read more
excellent publish, very informative. I wonder why the other specialists
of this sector don't realize this. You must continue your writing. I'm sure, you've a great readers' base already!
my webpage; my response
Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to create
a top notch article? but what can I say? I hesitate a lot and never manage to get anything
done.
Feel free to visit my web page: steel strapping manufacturers
I have learn some just right stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking
for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you put to make
this kind of great informative site.
Also visit my homepage; directory
Post a Comment